Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Arrivals

I stayed home today. Momoko had a new iPad being delivered. And we can have the delivery guy leave that on the front step. The delivery truck came around lunch time. Luckily I did not go out for lunch.

I worked a really long day from home today. Little Kat and Momoko stayed lare at school. I was still working when they came home. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Little Kat carrying in a bish fish tank looking cage. It had three active gerbils in it.

Little Kat gave them some paper towels cardboard rolls. Two out of the three gerbils were going to town playing with the rolls, and chewing them up.

They third gerbil was a bit sluggish. I thought she might be ill. No. She was just a bit tired. Later on she went crazy cleaning one of the other gerbils. Then she was busy creating a bed in their cage.

No comments: