Monday, July 11, 2011

Dryer Fail

Even though it was the weekend, I woke up early yesterday. A concrete contractor was supposed to come by in the morning. I waited all morning and finally got a call at noon. The cat needed some more time to get to my house.

When he came, this cat had a low estimate for new driveway lane we want paid. He quoted us less than half the cost of the previous guy. Momoko was a little bit suspicious. I have an action item to check with the county as to whether the short cuts this contractor recommends are legal.

Momoko made me get one more quote from a reputable company. In other news, our clothes dryer broke down yesterday. I scrambled to get to a laundromat to get my two loads of laundry dried. Momoko is scheduled to go out and actually purchase our new dryer. That is a relief. I am spending a lot of my time with these driveway contractors.

No comments: