Monday, July 4, 2011

Flying High

Today we drove up to the airport. Momoko had me drive the new Honda Fit. We let Little Kat sit up front because he was flying. The airport parking lot was not too full. The check in lines were not too long. Little Kat was checked in over an hour before take off.

Kit Kat and I said goodbye to Little Kat. Then Momoko took Little Kat through security. Kit Kat and I had a seat in the restaurant outside security. Kit Kat ordered some calamari. I had chips and queso. We waited a long time. Then we moved to a window seat by the front of the airport.

Momoko kept texting and calling Kit Kat. After Little Kat's plane pulled out on the tarmac, Momoko came looking for us. She could not find us. We had to go find her. Kit Kat was not in the mood to drive the long distance from the airport. So I took us home. Tonight we eat pork BBQ from the slow cooker. And we plan to watch Inception. Have a safe flight Little Kat.

No comments: