Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Arrivals

Yesterday the family went fish shopping. We have an incubator fish tank with small new fish. It was time to add some more fish to this tank. Momoko and Kit Kat accompanied me on this adventure.

The plan was for each of us to choose two fish. I chose a black molly and a red fish. I think the red was a Red Dwarf, but I am not sure. Kit Kat chose another Dojo. Momoko exceeded her fish limit as usual. She got some Loach type of fish that is striped. She also chose some other colorful ones.

We got some chicken for lunch on the way home. We had Kit Kat drive for practice sake. I was holding all the fish in the back seat. Momoko directed Kit Kat to take the back road home because it is shorter. But it was a bumpy ride. Poor fish. I am happy to report they all made it alive to our house.

No comments: