Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are PCs


Today Momoko said she saw an advertisement for a laptop. The cost was $299. She asked if that was a good price. Kit Kat and my laptops went for $279. So the one being advertised was close. Momoko decided to go for it. Her school is changing from Mac to PC. She needs the practice at home now.

I worked out in the yard cutting grass for about three hours today. It was a tough heat. By the time I came in, I was ready to pass out. Luckily I drank a lot of fluids so I did not die. I did take a nap after a nice shower. Momoko comes in and tells me she got the laptop. Good news. The price was $279. Even better than $299.

Now Momoko is setting up her laptop. We just need her to use the darn thing instead of the Mac that she is used to. Microsoft, Intel, and the PC continue to take over the world.

No comments: