Saturday, October 8, 2011

Free Lunch

I had a hectic morning today. At work my normal office was unavailable. So I sat in another office. The phone was ringing off the hook all morning. There was nobody else on my team in the office (they worked from home). I pondered what to do for lunch.

Another cat told me that there was a free lunch in one of the conference rooms. I scoped it out and found a few people in the room. Then I saw a bunch of food lined up against the wall. I got a BBQ pork sandwich. There was also salami and pepperoni which I helped myself to. Good stuff. I filled my plate up.

I had a busy afternoon programming. The end of the day came quick. I needed to return home on time because I was meeting a friend to go out. We ended up eating some steaks. More good food.

No comments: