Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wardrobe Malfunction

I had a meeting this morning. So I made sure I went to bed early yesterday to get up on time. Somebody had taken the normal office I work out of. That's okay. I just reserved a different one when I went in. I was surprised that I got a window office. They usually go fast early in the morning.

I dialed into my call. Then I looked down and found my pants zipper was open. How did that happen? I guess I must have forgot to zip the thing up. I reached down and found that I was wrong. The zipper was zipped up. It was also broken. Ooops. I finished up my morning meeting call. Then I bugged out and went home to change.

Luckily I live close to work. Since I was out, I took care of some errands like going tot he bank and calling some people. When I went back to work, my team leader told me I could have just went home for the day. No way. When I go home and need to work, my phone rings too much at home. Instead I finished off the rest of the day with my new pants and left earlier than usual.

No comments: