Friday, October 28, 2011

Rental Car Time

This weekend we are going to visit a college that Kit Kat is interested in. While the college is in our state, it is a couple hour drive to get there. We invited two of Kit Kat's friends to come with us. Together with Momoko and Little Kat, our party will have six people.

We could take 2 cars on the trip. But nobody wants to drive the long trip. So I got tasked with renting an SUV that seats at least six people. I got a deal through Hotwire dot com. The only catch was that I needed to pick the car up from the airport.

I had my parents come get me up early in the afternoon. We drove to the airport and parked in daily parking. I thought the rental car place was in the airport terminal. Nope. We had to take a shuttle to the satellite rental offices.

When I got into their parking lot, the rental car company asked what type of SUV I preferred. I requested a Chrevrolet Suburban. Good choice. They had one that was tricked out. It had leather seating. I spied a DVD system to play movies. This is going to be a sweet ride.

No comments: