Thursday, October 27, 2011

What the Hell?

My work computer does not work from my office. So this week I am working from home. You might think that is a fun thing. I personally prefer working from the office. It is too hectic having to work from home. Oh well.

I get the Chinese take out each day. I usually drive Momoko's second car there. This is the new car she bought for Kit Kat to drive. The poor car does not get much use since Kit Kat still does not have her license.

I am getting comfortable driving the thing. So I play music while driving. Momoko has her NOW 38 CD in the car. I got hooked on the song "What the Heck?". Turns out it is performed by Avril Lavigne.

The lyrics of this song are disturbing. Some girl is telling her boyfriend that she is tired of being good. She wants to run around with other guys. Oooops. I checked out the music video for the song. Avril robs a cab. She jumps out as it crashes into a parked car. She also steals some clothes from a merchant. Oh snap.

No comments: