Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gem Troubles

Momoko told me that a new version of Dragonvale had come out. I decided to try it out. I clicked on install in the Apple App Store. The thing did not seem to load correctly. It happened too fast. So I tried again. This time the app showed it was downloading. Then it was installing. Finally I got it.

I launched the new app. The first thing I did was click the Friends link to gift some gems to my friends. The Dragonvale app bombed. What the heck? I launched it again. Then I tried clicking Friends. The thing bombed again. I tried to install the app again. But it says I already have the app. If I uninstall the app, it says I will lose all my game progress (which is significant).

I have attempted to gift gems to my friends about 10 times now. Each time the app blows up. Big time failure. Momoko had the problem when she first downloaded the new version of the app. But now she says the thing works for her. Come on Back Flip Studios. Fix this failure so I can start passing out gems again. To all you Dragonvale players on my friends list, don't worry. I will gift you my gems eventually.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I have had problems with the app running real slow and not connecting since the upgrade. bummer