Saturday, April 18, 2015

Big And Tall

After lunch, Little Kat complained that his T-shirts were just not long enough. Maybe they shrank. Or Little Kat had grown. Momoko asked if I would pay for some new clothes. I needed specifics. She found a big and tall sale at the local department store. Win.

Next Momoko found $10 off coupons on top of the sale. The four of us got a coupon each and headed for the mall. Just as we got there, a space close to the store opened up. The lady pulling out of the space cursed Kit Kat because her car was in the middle of the lane. Oh well.

Next there was a fire alarm in the mall. I asked Momoko whether we should go home or go in. Momoko could not decide. I was using up precious time I was supposed to be spending with my brother. So I said we should go in and assume there was no fire.

We wandered around the store a bit until we found the big and tall section. I found some nice T-shirts for myself. Tried them on and liked half of them. Little Kat found some good T-shirts too, as well as some Polo shirts.

Little Kat had some trouble on check out. We each needed our own transactions to maximize coupon usage. I had to give Little Kat some extra cash to buy his shirts. All in all, I spent about $100 for a $140 bill without coupons. The real steal was that most items were already 50% off the normal price.

No comments: