Thursday, April 9, 2015

Poker Chip Coupon

One day for lunch, we went to Sonic. I wanted to try this chicken sandwich I saw advertised. The chef cooked me up a chicken strip sandwich. They caught the mistake before they gave us the food. However that mistake caused us to wait a while. They compensated us with some coupons for free food and drink. The drink coupons were poker chips. Little Kat wanted to take one home instead of redeeming it.

I saw some Jack in the Box restaurants while driving around. That reminded me of the ones that were by my parents' house when I was young. So we ate lunch there one day. I got a burger that did not taste the way I remembered it. They also had some weird promotion where you got a free monster taco with every purchase. I don't remember tacos at Jack in the Box either.

Little Kat complained that he was worked a lot on vacation. One of his goals was to not work. This seemed odd because he only had to do things like take out the trash or load the dishwasher. However I guess he assumed he would do absolutely no work. Slacker. Next time we will put him to work hard since he complains either way.

No comments: