Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finding Del Rancho

Momoko wanted us to eat at Del Rancho. They are known for their huge fried steak sandwiches. The closest one was in the big city. We took a drive on the back roads to get there. When we arrived, I was surprised that this was a car hop. I assumed it was a restaurant. They did have indoor seating if your wanted.

We went in and all ordered some fried steak sandwiches. Momoko and Little Kat also had fried ocra, while I chose picklos. Those are deep dried pickles. On the way home, we found that grandpa did not know the code for us to get into his garage. He locked up and armed the house. We had to wait until a relative was contacted for the correct code. Ooops.

After grandpa came home, Little Kat was put to work to use a wey-dry vacuum to clean out the storm shelter. I thought they had some water down there. Nope. Grandpa needed the leaves cleaned out of there. I used the opportunity to check out the shelter. It was smaller than I imagined. There was a steep set of stairs down into it. The seats were small too.

No comments: