Saturday, April 4, 2015

Kit Kat Departs

Kit Kat needed to leave for home the day after we arrived on vacation. Her spring break did not coincide with everyone else's. There was only one direct flight home for her to take. It was the red eye. I woke up early and my iPad said it was 5am. It took about an hour for me to realize my iPad was on the wrong time zone. I woke up too early.

Eventually everyone else got up. I warmed up our rental. We dropped Momoko and Kit Kat at the departure lane. Grandpa and I drove the rental to the edge of the airport and waited. Momoko called maybe ten minutes later saying Kit Kat was past security. Her flight was so early that it was not full like ours.

The family went to Walmart later that day. We bought some cheap 20 gauge shotgun shells for around five bucks. Little Kat, grandpa, and I planned to go shooting early in the week. At night we got a dinner for four at the local Chinese food restaurant. It was a lot of food.

No comments: