Saturday, May 2, 2015

Online Deal

I got this catalog full of interesting weaponry recently. Now I got a few knives and machetes from them before. But they had some more goodies I wanted to buy. I circled everything I wanted in the catalog, reviewed them to determine the best deals, and was ready to order.

The order page only had room for five items. What? There were no instructions on how to order more. Attach an extra sheet? So I decided to order from them online. I was glad I did. They were running some online 25% off promotion. It felt like I got the most expensive item on my list for free.

Yeah. This is probably a bunch of cheap stuff. You get what you pay for. However when the apocalypse happens, and you got a big machete in your hand, the bad guys might think twice before starting trouble with you. As a last resort you can try to stab them when they come at you to gain the upper hand.

No comments: