Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cake Corner

Today we went to the gourmet cake store to order a cake for AmKat's b-day. Little Kat looked up the hours of the store. He said he does not call stores. He uses the Internet. Momoko made me drive. We headed into the sun in the afternoon. It was hard to look into the sun and find the store.

When we got there, I was impressed that they had a Scion xB parked out in front of the store. It was their delivery and advertising van. Unfortunately, there was also a sign on the front of the door saying that they were closed. Doh.

Luckily we had a second errand to run. We headed to the library. I actually picked up 9 books and am reading one now. Kit Kat and AmKat got some books too. We made Kit Kat drive us home. She did it under protest. She just does not like to drive. AmKat showed me the computer program she wants to get to allow her to author some songs. I already forgot the name of the thing.

No comments: