Thursday, December 30, 2010

Surprise Skaters

Yesterday that kids planned to go ice skating at the local rink. I was thinking about going to watch them. But I heard they charge you to enter, even if you don't skate. That was sad. Because the menu at the skating rink cafe looked like a good deal.

Kit Kat is our local skating pro. By that I mean she can skate without holding on to the rail on the side of the rink. So I thought she would be the one showing the other cats who was boss.

However both AmKat and Little Kat reported that they increased their skill very fast. Turns out they were skating circles around Kit Kat. Very strange. Kit Kat was happy about skating though. Momoko was too tired to drive the kids to the rink. So I took them instead. We ended up driving up right behind Kit Kat's friends' car. Hehe.

No comments: