Thursday, December 23, 2010

Game Proposal

Every weekday our family plays a game of Scrabble. This serves many purposes. Momoko really loves the game. It helps the family get together. I think it also helps the kids with their vocabulary.

Little Kat really wanted us to play the game Scattergories instead. Kit Kat told me she dislikes the game. Momoko and I have never played. I told Little Kat that we would only play it if he could talk us into playing the game.

At first Little Kat tried to explain the game to us. That was a fail. We ended up playing Scrabble again. However Little Kat tried again. He skipped the rules. Instead he listed the merits of playing the game. He got Momoko and I to give it a try.

The game was not that hard to understand. It was hard to well in. Of course Momoko won the first game. You try to think to words that begin with a certain letter in timed rounds. On my last round, Kit Kat kept coming up with the same words I chose. That disqualified us both.

No comments: