Thursday, December 2, 2010

Intuition

I stayed a little late at work today. So I had to drive straight to school after work. Traffic was good, so I had time to stop off and get a steak and cheese sub. I got to the college campus with time to spare.

Now I had already read the chapter for this week. However it was not a meaty chapter. So I decided to read ahead into the next chapter before class. I almost finished it. Turns out this was a good move.

Our instructor breezed through the chapter for the week. Then he moved ahead to next week's chapter. I was prepared. The instructor also cancelled the final exam. Bold move. He said he already knew the grade he would give each of the students in the class. If I was not already making a strong A in the class, I might have protested.

No comments: