Friday, December 24, 2010

Thug Life

Being Christmas eve, I had to drop off some gifts today. I brought Little Kat along for the ride. Momoko assigned me the task of picking up dinner for the family. I took orders from the family for Chinese food. I figured I would go to our favorite take out restaurant.

I was disturbed to find our favorite take out restaurant was closed. So Little Kat and I went to a Chinese food restaurant in the hood. Turns out this place is actually a liquor store that served Chinese food on the side. Little Kat said he was scared. There were a couple times where I planned out my moves in case some cats got out of line.

Both Little Kat and I noticed one dude who looked like he was about to steal some beer from the store. Luckily at the last minute he came back and returned the booze. When we got our order, we high tailed it out of the liquor store. We will not be going back there any time soon. The food tasted ok. It was our lives we were fearing for.

No comments: