Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Preparing for Snow

Everybody in the house has their own snow shovel. It helps keep things going when we need to clear the driveway. Momoko told me that Little Kat's shovel is broke down. I been looking for a snow shovel replacement for almost a year.

Now it is snow season. I headed over to the store. There was a shovel in the front of the store for $25. The thing felt flimsy and broke down. No way I was buying a lemon like that. I found some other stuff in the store. I saw a guy with a bunch of snow shovels. He pointed me to the back of the store where they had all the shovels.

I picked up a steel shovel for Little Kit. It was a standard thing. I also bought us this mega shovel. It is mostly plastic. But it is huge. It has some special handles to help you lift a lot of snow. We shall see if this is all hype or not. Next Momoko is trying to talk me into buying a snow blower. It might be just the thing we need to save our backs this winter. They are calling for a lot of snow again

No comments: