Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mail Box Fail

Our current mail box is broke down. The flag is always falling off. Then I need to hunt around the ground to find the nut and bolt to reattach it. That got old the second or third time it happened.

I decided it was time for a replacement. So I picked up a copper colored bigger mail box. It seemed to have a sturdy flag. Today I got up the energy and removed the old mail box from our post. Then I put the new one on top. There was just one problem. The new box is bigger, and does not fit the board underneath it.

Dang. It took a while to cut a piece of plywood to have a fit for the new mail box form factor. By the time I was done, it was getting dark. Plus it was about time the mail truck comes. So I am saving the switch out until tomorrow.

No comments: