Saturday, December 18, 2010

An Eclipsed Weekend

For Saint Nick's day, Kit Kat got the Eclipse DVD. This is the third installment in the Twilight series. Momoko and myself saw the movie in theater. I think Kit Kat went with her friends to see it in the theater as well. Little Kat is the only one who had not seen it.

I asked Kit Kat if we could watch the movie as a family earlier this week. She told us that she had secretly watched the DVD by herself in her room. Doh! We were punked. Well I then scheduled for the family to watch the movie this weekend.

I slept in until about noon. Kit Kat needed her rest. The rest of the family was in different stages of being sick. However I did wake up the family and we started watching the movie. Finally we get to find the secret about Jacob's family and clan. We took a quick lunch break in the middle of the movie. I thought the movie was quite funny.

No comments: