Friday, February 18, 2011

Anime Convention

Tomorrow the whole family is going to an anime convention. We were going to rent a room in the hotel. However the thing is less than an hour away. So we are just going to drive there for the day.

The highlight of the convention seems to be the actors that do the voices for the characters we love. Previously I had a grand plan to dress up in an anime outfit. However the costume I want would probably need to be customer made. Since I am a busy guy, there never seemed any time take care of that.

Little Kat wants to attend the Pokemon session. He is also planning to meet up with his friend who goes to this convention every year. I am betting we can count on Kit Kat to wear her animal ears. Darn. I wish I had planned better and had a costume to wear.

No comments: