Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Couch Time

The couch in our living room is falling apart. The seams have split near the back where you sit. This is not unexpected. We had this thing when we moved into the house. It is time for a new one.

We almost bought a new one last year. But the sales clerk at the store that I liked try to pull a fast one and charge me more at checkout. She would not change the price to the amount we had agreed upon, so I would not buy that couch.

Today I went to another one of the company stores I like. There was a guy there from another state. He had a lot of trouble taking my order. He kept calling his boss on this cell phone. After he entered my order, I reviewed it on the computer screen and found a lot of problems.

Hopefully in one week, we will have 2 new black leather couches delivered. They have good support for sitting. They also are very puffy and comfy. We are getting two because the love seat costs the same as a couch. Might as well get a longer piece of furniture for the same price.

No comments: