Thursday, February 3, 2011

Car Trouble

Momoko and Little Kat were late coming home from school yesterday. I played some computer games. Kit Kat was reading on her new Kindle. There was a furious knock at the door. That seemed strange. It was our neighbor from across the street. Her car would not start.

I told her I had some jumper cables. So I drove my car up her driveway. There was a problem. Her car was parked front side in her garage. I pulled my car up as close behind her car as possible. My extra long jumper cables reached. However the jump did not work. Her problem must not have been a bad battery.

This was troubling to my neighbor since she just brought the car in to the dealer for a lot of work. She said she spent over $1000 on the maintenance. I advised her to call the dealer and have them tow the car back to the dealership and fix the darn thing. She already paid her money. She did say that her car was an old one. But come on. It is a Volvo.

No comments: