Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting the Apps

I essentially play one game on my laptop these days. It is Angband. It is the most primitive dungeons and dragons application you ever saw. Everything is a bunch of alphabet characters on the screen. It looks like a broke down MS-DOS game. However I have been playing a variation of this game ever since the college days.

The rest of the family plays iPhone apps. A family favorite seems to be this zombie farm thing. Momoko is pretty much hooked, working on it all hours of the day and night. Little Kat is fighting back to stay in the lead by purchasing some help with real cash. Doh!

I finally broke down and did a search for some of the more popular iPhone apps. Got about 20 free games downloaded to my PC. Just today I synced my iPhone to the PC and downloaded the games. Too bad I need to study my programming. Otherwise I would be playing those games right now. One app I did not download is zombie farm. It looks just too addictive. And now, back to my programming.

No comments: