Monday, February 7, 2011

Dentist Duty

I took the day off from work to drive Momoko to and from the dentist. She was getting her wisdom teeth removed. We got there on time. It was supposed to take an hour for the procedure. I knew we were in trouble when we waited more than an hour just to be seen.

I came prepared. I brought my textbook to read. After I read a few long chapters, I figured we were never going to get out of there. That was a problem because we had to pick up Little Kat from school. I had to call in reinforcement. My mom went to pick Little Kat up from school.

Momoko was in pain. So I ran out to get her prescriptions filled. Then I got Little Kat from my mom's. We got home in time for Little Kat to cook us up some spaghetti. After dinner, the family worked hard to wake Momoko up from her nap. Then we watched the excellent movie Secretariat.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Hope Momoko is feeling better today.