Saturday, February 12, 2011

Road Failure

Little Kat and I drove to the bakery to get Momoko's birthday cake. We had them draw a picture of the Angry Birds game on top of the cake.

On the way home, we saw that police had shut down the road home. There was a bunch of traffic jammed up in front of us. After a few minutes, we got the chance to turn around.

I thought we could just take an alternate route home. We were driving down a two lane road following a fire truck. The truck stops in front of us. Little Kat said the doors were opening.

It took a while for me to realize he was talking about the fire truck. The firemen left their truck stopped on the street in front of us and entered a house. We had a small bit of luck. The traffic going the other way was heavy. One guy did not take off fast enough, so I again did a U-turn.

We just want to get home and show Momoko her cake. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I take it Momoko likes the Angry Birds game . I have the free one on my phone too. I sure there is a trick to getting everything to fall down but I haven't mastered it yet. It is great to see you did make it home. Hope Momoko has a happy birthday, She makes me feel old. Guess I am!

Black Cat said...

I played the free version of Angry Birds. Got past the 12 levels that were free. Little Kat bought the full version of the game. I think that is what everyone is playing.