Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mold Invasion

Momoko and I had a growing mold problem on the ceiling of our bathroom. It was disturbing. You got to take care of the problem. Otherwise mold spreads like crazy.

I got all white clothes on. Then I applied bleach to the ceiling. It took care of the mold. However it was not easy. The bleach kept falling down on me. Hopefully my hair does not get bleached white.

Kit Kat took care of the kids bathroom last summer. They had a smaller mold problem on the ceiling. But like I always say, you got to attack mold problems early. Otherwise you will have bigger problems later.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I bet your lungs were hurting after the beach job.

Black Cat said...

Yes my lungs inhaled some bleach fumes. But I had my protective mask on. However from now, I won't have mold in my lungs.