Saturday, February 26, 2011

Painting Surprise

Previously I bleached the ceiling of our bathroom. That got all the mold off. Momoko thought we should paint the ceiling with mold resistant paint. Tonight she assigned Kit Kat to this task. I asked Momoko to go up and supervise the job. She decided to chat or play some games. When it was time to check Kit Kat's work, Momoko found that Kit Kat did not put down painter's tape on the wallpaper. Oh oh. Now we got a "trim" of white paint on the top part of the wallpaper. Momoko said she was going to get something to remove this paint tomorrow.

In other news, I just spent the last week at home learning a new programming language. I previously wanted to take a college course to learn this JavaScript language. But my college cancelled the class. I negotiated with my company to let me learn it on my own. The gave me a week off to do it. It was not a big deal. I get one week a year to do training. So this counts as my training. It was harder than I thought it would be. When I got stuck, there was no teacher or other students to help out. I only had Google at my fingertips. I got through 5 chapters of a textbook. Got to keep learning though.

No comments: