Saturday, August 20, 2011

Concrete Front Yard

Yesterday morning the construction guys came to the house at 6:30am. I was ready for them. The concrete mixers were soon to follow. Yeah. We needed two full mixers to fill our new driveway expansion.

Little Kat had his friend spend the night. I woke them up at 10:00 am. Then I went back down to keep watch on the construction guys. Then it was an hour later and I did not hear from Little Kat. The guy fell back asleep on me! He complained that his friend's phone kept going off all night.

After the driveway was complete, I took Little Kat shopping. We returned some jeans, bought some replacement jeans, and bought Little Kat two pairs of shoes. He got some updated Nikes that look like his current show but are bigger and a different color. He also got some Vans at the recommendation of his friend.

We dropped Little Kat's friend off at his house. Then we picked up some chicken, and proceeded to spend the evening helping Momoko get her classroom in order.

No comments: