Monday, August 15, 2011

The Delivery Cats

Kit Kat got up early this morning to babysit two kids of a teacher she knows. It was the first day of work for teachers today. These two were a bit wild, running around our house. I had to tell them to listen to Kit Kat.

Little Kat and I picked up and delivered lunch to Momoko. We got her fettucini alfredo, along with some garlic bread topped with provolone cheese. There was a lot of stuff for school at our house. Little Kat and I loaded it all up into the truck and hauled it to Momoko's class.

While picking up lunch, an employee runs out of the pizza shop asking Little Kat whether he was wearing an Angry Birds shirt. Nope. It was Perry the Platypus from the Finneus and Ferb show. Our mailman later was excited when he saw the shirt on Little Kat.

Little Kat and I went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes today. The theater was not too crowded. I treated Little Kat to a slushie at the movie. On the way home he was falling asleep with the slushie cup in his hand. I was worried it would fall over and get my truck messy. We were saved because he drank all the slushie.

No comments: