Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Driving Instructor Fail

Kit Kat finished her classroom drivers education. Now it is time for her to do the hands on driving. She has schedule three days of 9 to 11 am on the road. The instructor called before the first session, saying he had to work with another driver who is about to get her license. So he needed to move the first day's session up to 7:00 am with Kit Kat.

I heard a noise around 9:00 am. At first I thought it was Kit Kat arriving back from her drive. Nope. The slacker instructor picked her up at 9:00 am. WTF? If you make an appointment at 7:00 am, you best show up well before 9:00 am. Then I heard that the chump was doing the crossword puzzle as he went with Kit Kat. Wake up slacker. Give Kit Kat the instructor she deserves.

It is a good thing that I did not pay for Kit Kat's driving instruction. I would want my money back, or a replacement instructor at the least.

No comments: