Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting to Work

I got to work early today. There was a lot to do. When I got there, I got some more tasks to take care of. In the afternoon I got a call from Momoko. She was at her school setting up her classroom. She needed some help doing the heavy lifting. I left work as soon as I could.

I stopped by home to pick up a dolly to help with the heavy items. Momoko left me a message to bring some drinks with me as well. I had a tough time moving out all the cars to get the truck out of the driveway. When I got to Momoko's school, there were some seriously heavy filing cabinets to move across the room.

Kit Kat and I had to set up all the desks. Momoko had put down a seating plan on paper. But when we started arranging the desks, there were some tweaks in positions. At one time, Kit Kat stubbed her toe with the desk leg. She was wearing flip flops. Ouch.

After the long day, Kit Kat and I went to return some library books. Momoko texted us to pick up some dinner. Bucket of chicken it is.

No comments: