Saturday, August 27, 2011

Easty Access Parking

Things are much easier with our expanded driveway and new parking pad. Three cars can park side by side now. Each of them can get out of the driveway without moving the other cars. I am loving life now.

I moved the truck out to the street. Momoko's car has been moved into the carport. My Scion xB and the new Honda Fit park side by side in the parking pad. I love that I can come out of the house and get in my Scion xB immediately. I used to have to walk down to the street to get in the car.

Today my brother is coming over to watch some movies with me. I used to have to squeeze two cars parking out on the street. Now I just tell him to pull into the driveway. This is a taste of the high life. Next project is to get us a new shed in the back yard.

No comments: