Friday, January 27, 2012

Pizza Pizza

Little Kat stayed home sick from school today. He told me his legs felt wobbly in the morning. As usual, I picked him up some soup when I made my run for Chinese food at lunch time. Our sink was filled with dirty dishes. So before lunch, I unloaded, and had Little Kat load up the dirty ones.

After lunch, Little Kat seems healed from his "illness". I let him watch one episode of anime on Netflix. Afterwards he watched some TV in his bedroom. Kit Kat came home on time today. Her after school activity was cancelled. She played with some gerbils and ate a snack. Then she went to take a nap.

Momoko called me from work. She said we should not let Little Kat cook since he still might be infected. So we had Kit Kat pick us up some pizza and breadsticks. They have a great deal going on at Little Caesars. Large pepperoni pizzas cost five bucks.

Kit Kat was not happy that she had to drive to get dinner. She had a headache. After picking up the goods, Momoko sent her to bed for a nice nap. Momoko also fell asleep after dinner. I figured why not join the bunch, so I took a long nap as well.

1 comment:

hawaii helicopter tours said...

I could use some few slices though.