Sunday, January 15, 2012

Discovery

I've have been cleaning our old guest bedroom. It is going to be my new study. There was a comforter on the floor. I found it strange that there was so much blanket. When I lifted it up, I found a basket of clothes hidden underneath. This was the work of Little Kat. Some time ago he decided to get out of doing some laundry. So he hid the basket where we would not see it. Bad move Little Kat.

Today I cleared out the final furniture downstairs to make room for the new big screen TV. We are getting rid of the entertainment center down there. It is not large enough to house the new TV. I hauled the old entertainment center up the back steps and put it behind the shed. Later we will get the thing hauled off.

I cleaned the carpet up. Now I just need to get Kit Kat's help to move a dresser over into the recreation room downstairs. The dresser will be our new TV stand. Then we will get Little Kat to hook up the Xbox 360 we got for Christmas to the TV. The plan is almost complete.

No comments: