Friday, January 13, 2012

Open Window Effect

When we moved in the house, I claimed the 4th bedroom upstairs as my study. Momoko seemed helpless with all her papers. So I opened up the study to share it with her. She desperately needs a bookcase though.

Well we gave away our guest bed in the downstairs 5th bedroom. So I am going to make that my study. Today I moved my two bookshelves from the top level to the bottom. The bookcases themselves were a haul. But the books were the hardest.

I did not move a few items. For example, I pulled off the super absorbent window towels from my bookshelf. I put them on the window sills in our master bedroom. While doing so, I found one of the windows open.

Now we were freezing because it is a double pane window. Only the inner pane was open. Still, now I know why Momoko had been complaining about a cold breeze up in tghe brdroon. Tomorrow I move out shelf with school supplies up from the basement to Momoko's "new" study.

No comments: