Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unplugged

We got the Xbox 360 with Kinect gaming system for Christmas. I think we let Little Kat set it up and connect it to our TV. I had him show me how to start it up so I could play my new Final Fantasy XIII game. Worked pretty good.

These days I am working from home. Each day I go out and buy a lunch. Then I take it back home to watch some anime while I eat. I use our Wii system to access Netflix video on demand. Today I grabbed the Wii controller and noticed that the Wii got moved.

I traced the video wires from the Wii and found they were unplugged. Little Kat is using the TV connection for the Xbox 360 now. Looks like we need to do something about this. It costs money to get online with the Xbox and use Netflix.

Our current thinking is to get a new TV downstairs that is big enough to hook up the Xbox 360. That will have the added benefit of a secure floor on which the kids can jump for gaming. Just need to buy a big TV and stand for it.

No comments: