Monday, January 23, 2012

Remote Start Trouble

Kit Kat was going to work with Momoko to help work in the classroom. Momoko told Kit Kat to remote start her car so it would be warm. Kit Kat comes down where I am working, opens the door, and struggles with the remote start. She fumbled with the remote control for minutes. The room I was in got so cold that I kicked Kit Kat out. She went outside and continued to fail to start the car.

Finally Kit Kat came back in and got Little Kat to help. He remote starts the car every day. Little Kat spent most of the day in the basement playing Skyrim on the XBox 360. He loved that he could go play and not get in anyone's way. I took Little Kat with me to pick up some Chinese take out for our lunch. We both got lunch specials.

Eventually Momoko and Kit Kat came home. I took a nap. Little Kat and Kit Kat must have done a bit of grocery shopping. They forgot to pick up cake. So Momoko sent them back to the store. It is nice when Kit Kat can drive by herself.

No comments: