Thursday, January 26, 2012

College Starts Soon

Last night Little Kat was not looking so good. Momoko sent him to bed early. He was sick this morning, so he stayed home with me. I picked him up some soup at the Chinese restaurant. He ate this for lunch. My lunch got cut short due to work emergencies.

Next semester at college starts soon for me. I am taking what looks to be an easy course. I still need to practice with some of the technology I learned from last semester's course. The rest of the week looked busy for me at work. So after work today, I went to college and bought my textbook. For once, the cost of the book seemed reasonable.

I should not care too much. My company pays for the books. I read Chatpers 1 and 2 to be ahead of the game in class. These chapters were easy, almost too easy. I did a little programming today on my own to prepare for a programming contest that happens in about a month. Even though the class might be a cake walk, I am excited about going back to school next semester. It is just one evening course. Got to work full time to make the $$$.

No comments: