Sunday, January 22, 2012

XBox 360 Setup

Our new Xbox 360 from Christmas was hooked up to our main TV. But usually the TV is being used. Plus that meant my Wii was disconnected (I use the Wii to view Netflix videos). My solution was to buy another big screen TV, which I did. But I was sick. So setup had to wait.

Slowly I started cleaning out the basement. It was a mess down there. Kit Kat helped me move a dresser to hold the TV. I assembled the TV this week. It had been in its box for a while. Then I hooked everything up. One bad coax cable had me puzzled for a day.

Today I finally moved down the XBox 360 to the basement TV. I played my Finaly Fantasy XIII game. It is sweet. Still need to arrange the furniture by the TV, and do some final cleanup. But the gaming system is a go.

Little Kat had been on restriction for the last week because he hid some laundry he was supposed to do. But I think he gets electronics priviledges back today. I bet he will be down there playing his new Skyrim game for XBox 360. He also bought Rage fort he XBox 360 as well. We are definitely reading to take full advantage of the XBox.

1 comment: