Saturday, January 28, 2012

Car Shopping

Today I woke up to find the whole family sleeping. It was almost noon. They must have stayed up late last night. I had a hard day at work yesterday, so I turned in early. The reason I got up early was that my bro was coming over to look at cars. He is ready to buy a new one.

Today was the day to see Subaru. We first looked at the Outback. This is a station wagon style vehicle. It was nicer than I thought it would be. I appreciated that they had the bottom of the line vehicles in the lot to see. Next we test drove the Forrester. I love the look on the outside. They inside was a little cheaper than the Outback.

Finally we stopped by Honda to see the Ridgeline. We test drove one before. But the sunrof took up too much headroom. I liked the one we saw today. It was all black. Unfortunately the cost was in the $30k range. My bro needs to make the final decision. Then we will return to do some price bargaining.

No comments: