Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Big TV and Parking Exercises

Last night I looked through all the ads in the paper. The cheapest 50 inch TV was going for $599. That was just a little too expensive. When we bought ours, we paid $499. Momoko told me to go ahead and pay the extra $100. No way.

I did some googling around. Online TVs seemed just as expensive. Then for kicks I did a search at Sears. That's where I bought the last TV. For some reason Sears did not have an ad in the paper today. Lo and behold, they had a 50 inch TV on sale for $499. Yes. I snuck out of work at lunch and bought the thing.

After work I was scheduled to help Kit Kat practice her parking. We drove to a local park. The parking lot of was empty. No obstacles. So we drove back home and picked up some trash cans to simulate cars on the left and right. We practiced backing into a parking space. Then we did some pulling into the parking place.

No comments: