Saturday, December 31, 2011

Car Shopping

My bro is looking to buy a new vehicle. He asked me to go with him to do some car shopping. Nobody in the house was awake except me when my bro arrived. I thought we were going to the Subaru dealership. But my bro decided to see Honda instead.

We went to the same dealership where Momoko bought the Honda Fit for Kit Kat. My bro likes the Ridgeline. The sales associate showed us one in the showroom. We wanted to take a ride. The sales associate got us one to take for a spin by ourselves.

The thing had a sticker price of $35k. Yeah it was top of the line. I actually did not like that the sunroof took away headroom from the front seat. My bro liked both the acceleration and smooth ride. It felt more like a car than a truck.

This thing had a lot of undeeded extras. My bro does not want them. We asked to see a truck without the sunroof. The sales associate thought they might get one this week. I told her to call me if they did. Next week we hit the Subaru dealership to compare.

No comments: