Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chipwrecked

The family got some movie passes for Christmas. We voted and planned to go to Tintin. However I double checked our passes and found they did not work at our favorite theater. So we regrouped and decided on seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I had bad experiences at the theater that we had passes at. Their movie playing ability is suspect. The last time I was there, the volume was hosed and we had to get our money back. A big waste of time. That's why I got concerned when the screen went blank after the movie theater commercial. I said to myself, "Not again."

Some other patrons looked concerned too. The screen was blank for a minute or two. Then then movie theater commercial came back on. We were good after that. Everyone got some drinks. Little Kat bought some nachos. Momoko smuggled in candy for everyone. The highlights from the movie we a double rainbow and LMFAO's song "Party Rock Anthem."

No comments: