Saturday, December 10, 2011

Left Behind

Momoko and Little Kat took it easy yesterday. So they have to run their errands today. Kit Kat came home late yesterday from school and tried to arrange some activities today with her friends. Unfortunately she needed a ride to all the places she wanted to go. Momoko was busy. That means I am driving Kit Kat around today.

Kit Kat's friends have their driver's licenses. So they just drive their cars to wherever they want to go. Kit Kat does not have her license yet. It would be a whole lot easier if she did. I am hoping that will motivate her to step and pass her driver's license test. They are tough to pass in our state. I don't know how these other girls made it.

I usually sleep in late on Saturdays. Today I had to set an alarm to be up in time to drive Kit Kat to Target, the girls' first meeting place. We got there 5 minutes after the scheduled meeting time. I thought we would see Kit Kat friends. Kit Kat called one of them up. She was in the next aisle over. As I left Kit Kat with her friend, I saw another of Kit Kat's friends waling in. All set.

No comments: