Sunday, December 18, 2011

Early Morning Munchies

Saturdays are usually weird for eating. My bro comes over and we grab dinner together. We eat early, so I get hungry later a night. Normally Momoko picks me up something for a late night snack such as a salad. However Momoko was sick yesterday. So I had to make due without the salad.

This morning I felt the hunger pains. Essentially I missed one meal yesterday. So I woke up and was going to get myself some McDonalds. It was so early that my car had frost on it. Drat. I spied Momoko's car in the carport. It had a clean windshield. Problem solved.

It was cold out. I was glad that I was in Momoko's car. It has seat warmers. I used a coupon my bro gave me to get a free large Sprite. The lady in the drive through looked down in my bag, seemed puzzled, and handed it to me.

I always check the contents. As I was doing so, the lady started banging on the car window. She motioned for me to wait. Then she came back with my hash browns. Good thing too. I would have caught that. I know they pack those separately. On the way home I saw am empty McDonald's bag on the street. Someone else had the same idea I had.

No comments: