Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Shopping

We had a busy weekend planned. Momoko still needed to do some Christmas shopping. So I drove her to "Five and Below" to load up on cheap gifts. I got out a little shopping cart. We found a bunch of good gifts. I was done my own Christmas shopping, but picked up a couple extra items. I also got a few goodies for myself.

At checkout I surprised that the line was short. It is Christmas time. Last week when I went to the same store, I waited a while to get helped. Momoko got a long item. They did not have a bag to fit it. They had to put it in a garbage bag. Doh. Then we took all our bags and wheeled the shopping cart towards our car. A guard ran out of the store and told us we could not take the cart out. Fail. So we did our best to carry all the bags. We should have made the lackey guard help us carry the stuff to our car.

Today Kit Kat had scheduled to go shopping with her friends at the mall. Momoko was going to drive Kit Kat there. But Momoko is getting sick. We decided to let Momoko sleep. Me and my bro drove Kit Kat to her friend's house. We go the friend and drove Kit Kat to the mall. The roads to the mall were fine. The mall itself was crazy. At night I got a call from Kit Kat. She needed to talk to Momoko. She said it was an emergency. I had to wake up Momoko because Kit Kat lost her debit card and needed help cancelling it.

No comments: